• Free Shipping
  • Bosch Tools Gold Partner
Search Site

Bosch CS10 - 7-1/4 In. 15 A Circular Saw

Circular Saw
$119.00 $99.00 You Save: 17%
Featuring a powerful 15 Amp, high output motor, Bosch's CS10 7-1/4 In. circular saw offers fast, smooth cutting at a variety of different angles. An advanced composite footplate means increased stability and precision accuracy. Weighing in at just 10.3 lbs., the Bosch CS10 is easy to handle and comfortable to use. An unobstructed view of the cut line means better visibility for more exact cuts. With a soft grip handle for added comfort, and a blower for better dust control, this is one user-friendly tool. The CS10 also features a 56-degree bevel capacity, along with positive detents at 22.5 degrees and 46 degrees for working on a wide variety of projects.

Features

• Powerful 15 Amp motor for fast, smooth cuts
  • Adjustable bevel and depth levers for a variety of cut angles
  • Unobstructed cut line visibility for precision accuracy
  • High strength composite footplate for safety and durability
SKU CS10
GTIN Number No
No Load RPM 5600
Arbor Size 0.625
Voltage No
Amperage (A) 15
Maximum Output Wattage 1800
Cord Length 10
Length 18
Height 10
Spindle Lock Yes
Included Storage No Case Included
Package Contents Saw, 24 Tooth Carbide Blade, Saw Hook, Carrying Bag
Warranty Limited 1 Year
CTA Certified No
ETL Listed No
UL Listed Yes

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

1. Great Circular Saw Review by Toolman29

Overall great tool, the saw makes accurate cuts, and is quite powerful. Great saw for the average handyman or any contractor (Posted on 9/26/2013)

2. major flaw if you want square cuts.... Review by funbear

After a few days of use, the saw does has a design shortcoming that might effect you getting a perfect square cut. The saw motor seats about 1/8" above the base, it does NOT make contact with the base. When you push down on the saw handle, the saw motor (and the blade) flex a bit to fill this gap, causing a non square cut. You have to custom fit a piece of wood to fill this gap to prevent the flex, so the pressure on the saw handle, does not force the blade to angle away at the bottom.... the base is a bit flimsy to start with, even though its magnesium, this gap is clearly the weak link in the design. Not sure what the heck Bosch design engineers were thinking. Hard to imagine a tool designer could miss this. I use the saw for rough cutting, so I find my fix acceptable, but shame on Bosch for selling such a tool, and not producing a fix, such as a slide-in insert to remove the gap, to prevent the flex. oh well... (Posted on 9/26/2013)

3. Good saw, but major flaw Review by Kiwi

I would give this saw excellent ratings all round for most features. It is light, well balanced, easy adjustment controls and the truss hook is extremely useful when up in the roof. It cuts nicely, although we have noticed it tends to wobble or wander a little when cutting a long chalkline in plywood. Also, including a rip fence in the bag would be nice.
    But the only real problem so far is the Adjustable Bevel Lever on the front of the saw. It is plastic and in a very exposed position. In only 8 months, it has broken off twice. Been now unable to cut bevels renders the saw almost useless on the roof and strips away the benefit of the truss hook. To see it break once is one thing, but twice sends up warning flags. So despite my otherwise excellent opinion of this saw, that one lever prevents me from recommending it. It has to be able to cut bevel angles. (Posted on 9/26/2013)

4. Great saw, minor drawbacks. Review by SteffenConstruction

I really like this saw and its a breeze and a joy to use. It's very light, pulls itself along very well and is capable of some very straight cuts. My only problem thus far has been with the guide notch. Two notches are a half inch apart and are unmarked, so for the first few uses, a guy has to remind himself which notch to line up with, otherwise it's entirely possible to wind up a half inch short/long. When used beveled, the notch on the left is to be lined up; when making straight cuts, use the notch on the right. (Posted on 9/26/2013)

5. Great all around saw. Review by RedHorse

Good weight, plenty of power, slick plate makes for minimal drag. This is my second 71/4" Bosch. Got tired of lugging saw back and forth to summer place so I treated myself to a new one. Do believe I have one of the last CS 10's made in USA. How about it. Bring manufacturing back to USA and use that as as positive sales tool. Im sure I'm not alone in my willingness to spend a few bucks more for a domestic product. I have no problem with Euro goods because I feel we are at least competing on same playing field-but China and other third world countries? No way! (Posted on 9/26/2013)

6. Very dependable tool. Review by Pete

We have 2 of the saws on the job site. They are easy to use, light weight and dependable. We had to replace one that was over 10 years old, only because it did not survive being run over by a fork lift. We did replace it with another Bosch. (Posted on 9/26/2013)

7. gift to myself when buying my first home Review by Radioactif

No regrets for buying this tough and precise tool. The cut is right and the blade is easy to follow. The sawdust does not hide the line. The saw is easy to adjust and it keep his adjustment. (Posted on 9/26/2013)

8. Workhorse blue collar performer Review by Peter C

Just does the job and keeps performing. It's a blue collar tool. Just gets the job done. (Posted on 9/26/2013)

9. I love my Bosch...just not this one... Review by HarvestKyle

I had the same issue mentioned about the saw flexing and staying out of square with two saws now. My rep was unreal in getting me a replacement for the first one (I noticed it after cutting a refinished fir door). The new replacement one was pulled out of the box day 1 of a frame job and within a day it too was jamming and staying out of square to the base (out of squre to the left opposite the bevel angle). I have since returned it and picked up a different saw. Like I said I love all my other Bosch tools but this one fell well short of what I have come to expect from Bosch.... (Posted on 9/26/2013)

10. Great saw Review by Daniel

This saw is Really smooth saw, and very accurate for a circular saw. The Rafter hook is handy when building a roof rafter or trusses. The only problem is the levers for the bevel and depth control are plastic and head stories of them breaking off....however mine haven't broke yet.

Great saw. (Posted on 9/26/2013)

11. Great Saw! Review by mheff

The left sided blade is the only way to go.

- Saw is about average as far as weight goes
    - Left sided blade, your cut line is very visible (right handed)
    - Fit and finish, "It's a Bosch" The only brand of tools I own
    - Cost, easy on the pocket book. For a saw of this quality, I was expecting to pay much more

Cons

- no rip fence, and the one you can purchase (sold separately) doesn't fit the saw well
    - no bag or case to store saw
    - laser would of been nice, but not a selling feature for me. And keep in mind, most lasers don't work that well (Posted on 9/26/2013)

12. awesome product Review by Adam

fantastic tool. very impressed with quailty and performance (Posted on 9/26/2013)

13. Accurate and smooth Review by Tim F

I looked at quite a few different saws before deciding on the CS10. I found that most manufacturers were made to the same specifications with very minor differences, and for mainly the same price. So the differentiating factor was the fit and finish, and in that area the Bosch won. It looks and feels substantial and durable, the weight was perfect - not too light that you would have a hard time keeping it in line, not too heavy to use for any length of time. Didn't have as long of a warranty, but having many other Bosch tools, I know that I won't need to use it anyway. (Posted on 9/26/2013)

14. a solid and nice saw Review by LSLC

This saw feels solid in hand, the weight is just about right, not too light not too heavy, just enough to keep it in line without putting too much effort. The nicest feature is the adjustable the bevel angle and the cutting depth. The finish look well down. I live it so far. The only thing that could be better is if the the auxiliary hand is a bit closer to the top blade guard will it a perfect saw, because it will make holding the lower guard leveler a bit easier, especially when my hand is not very big. (Posted on 9/26/2013)

15. nice cuts Review by Rwill21

the tool had a good overall balance which makes it easy to use, the depth setting lever needed to be adjusted on mine about a month after i got it and used it quite a bit. however every cut i made has been great. the spindle lock makes changing the blade very easy, and the wrench fits on the tool so you never have to look for it. (Posted on 9/26/2013)

16. Nice saw for the money Review by Mike42568

Love this saw, built my deck with it and a few other small projects. (Posted on 9/26/2013)

17. Good saw Review by Boschshop101

Owned the lower model and upgraded

Both have high bevels which I likeĀ 

Both have depth adjusters which are loose

Neither came with a saw guided nor hard caseĀ  (Posted on 9/26/2013)

18. Great awesome looking and working saw Review by Larry007

My very first Bosh tool. Only used it a couple of times,the two months i've had it. Bosh
    is the # 1 tool. (Posted on 9/26/2013)

19. Bosch - CS10 Review by Chris6

Disappointing! The good points are the saw hook and that it's light and powerful. The negative is after checking the cutting angle and adjusting for squareness the alignment screw is holding by just one or two threads and the the bevel scale is off significantly. With the initial adjustment to 90 degrees making the bevel gauge inaccurate the bevel detents are also useless. Now bevels must be set manually with a gauge between the detents making this chore even more difficult. Not up to the standards expected of Bosch. (Posted on 9/26/2013)

Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Bosch CS10 - 7-1/4 In. 15 A Circular Saw

How do you rate this product? *

Rating
Price
Value
Quality

Bosch Standard Warranty

Robert Bosch Tool Corporation ("Seller") warrants to the original purchaser only, that all BOSCH portable and benchtop power tools will be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase. SELLER'S SOLE OBLIGATION AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY under this Limited Warranty and, to the extent permitted by law, any warranty or condition implied by law, shall be the repair or replacement of parts, without charge, which are defective in material or workmanship and which have not been misused, carelessly handled, or misrepaired by persons other than Seller or Authorized Service Station. To make a claim under this Limited Warranty, you must return the complete portable or benchtop power tool product, transportation prepaid, to any BOSCH Factory Service Center or Authorized Service Station. For Authorized BOSCH Power Tool Service Stations, please refer to your phone directory.

THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ACCESSORY ITEMS SUCH AS CIRCULAR SAW BLADES, DRILL BITS, ROUTER BITS, JIGSAW BLADES, SANDING BELTS, GRINDING WHEELS AND OTHER RELATED ITEMS.

ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE. SOME STATES IN THE U.S., SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.

IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING FROM THE SALE OR USE OF THIS PRODUCT. SOME STATES IN THE U.S. AND SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.

THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE IN THE U.S., PROVINCE TO PROVINCE IN CANADA AND FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.

THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PORTABLE AND BENCHTOP ELECTRIC TOOLS SOLD WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CANADA AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF PUERTO RICO. FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE WITHIN OTHER COUNTRIES, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BOSCH DEALER OR IMPORTER.

Questions:

There are no product questions yet.

Ask a question and Give an answer. Help your fellow customer.

Ask Your Question

* Required Fields

Frequently bought together

Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.

Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought select all