• Free Shipping
  • Bosch Tools Gold Partner
Search Site

Bosch L-BOXX-3 - 17-1/2 In. x 14 In. x 10 In. Stackable Carrying Case

Be the first to review this product

Carrying Case
$59.00
The new L-BOXX is an innovative stackable tool storage system designed to improve tool organization and transportation on the jobsite. L-BOXX is designed to improve efficiency for contractors spending a significant amount of their time traveling to their customers.

Features

• 1 click stacking - easily lock tool cases together for easy transport and handling
  • 3 carrying options for comfort in all situations with top, front and side handles
  • Comfortable locking clips with theft security - easy to lock and unlock for fast access to tools
  • Durable shock proof (fully crash tested) and water resistant
Model L-BOXX-3
SKU L-Boxx-3
GTIN Number N/A
Length No
Height No
Width No
Warranty No
UL Listed No

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

1. works great with cordless circular saw CCS180B Review by hockeynut

I bought a CCS180 circular saw before there was an option to buy it with this L-BOXX and a custom insert. For a while I carried the saw in a bag but it was not a great fit. Finally got this box, since I already had some other tools in L-BOXX 2 cases. It is a perfect fit. The box does not come with a perforated foam insert like the L-BOXX 2 did. I got a 2" thick foam sheet at a local foam shop. They cut it to fit the bottom of the box. They also cut a hole for the motor housing to sit in, and a slot for the base plate. The saw now goes in tilted with the motor to the back, handle to the right, perfect fit if you set the base plate to 3/4" depth. With a 1/2" or 3/4" sheet stuck to the top with double sided tape, it is nice and snug, easy to plop in and lift out and not going to slide around in the box. Of course it stacks with the other L-BOXXes, and they all are easy to carry or put on my Magna Cart folding hand truck. It is a little pricey, but if you are buying the saw and you get the saw with the box as a combo (CCS180-BL) it is really reasonably priced rather than buying separately. There is also plenty of room for tossing in a spare battery and an extra blade. (Posted on 9/26/2013)

Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Bosch L-BOXX-3 - 17-1/2 In. x 14 In. x 10 In. Stackable Carrying Case

How do you rate this product? *

Rating
Price
Value
Quality

Questions:

There are no product questions yet.

Ask a question and Give an answer. Help your fellow customer.

Ask Your Question

* Required Fields

Frequently bought together

Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.

Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought select all