• Free Shipping
  • Bosch Tools Gold Partner
Search Site

Bosch L-BOXX-1A - 17-1/2 In. x 14 In. x 4-1/2 In. Stackable Carrying Case with 13 Piece Insert Set

Carrying Case
$66.61
The new L-BOXX is an innovative stackable tool storage system designed to improve tool organization and transportation on the jobsite. L-BOXX is designed to improve efficiency for contractors spending a significant amount of their time traveling to their customers.

Features

• 1 click stacking - easily lock tool cases together for easy transport and handling
  • 3 carrying options for comfort in all situations with top, front and side handles
  • Comfortable locking clips with theft security - easy to lock and unlock for fast access to tools
  • Durable shock proof (fully crash tested) and water resistant
Model L-BOXX-1A
SKU L-Boxx-1A
GTIN Number N/A
Length N/A
Height N/A
Width N/A
Warranty No
UL Listed No

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

1. Hold everything and connects yo drill case. Review by JohnH

I bought this for all the drill bits and drivers I use and it is a time saver. Well worth twice what I paid for it in convenience. The parts don't fall out when the case is held vertically. (Posted on 9/26/2013)

Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Bosch L-BOXX-1A - 17-1/2 In. x 14 In. x 4-1/2 In. Stackable Carrying Case with 13 Piece Insert Set

How do you rate this product? *

Rating
Value
Quality
Price

Questions:

There are no product questions yet.

Ask a question and Give an answer. Help your fellow customer.

Ask Your Question

* Required Fields

Frequently bought together

Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.

Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought select all