• Bosch Tools Gold Partner
Search Site

Bosch 1594K - 3-1/4 In. 6.5 A Planer Kit

Be the first to review this product

Planer
$159.15

+ Free Shipping

Bosch Product Multimedia

This 3-1/4 In., 6.5 A, 16,500 rpm planer has the capacity to remove deep cuts (Up to 3/32 In.) in one pass and A 5/16 In. rabbeting depth. It's versatile 2-blade system comes with the Bosch exclusive reversible wood razor micro fine carbide blades.

Features

• Fast stock removal and a smooth finish
  • Versatile 2-blade system equipped with Bosch Woodrazors™ micrograin carbide blades
  • Makes deep cuts in one pass
  • Chip ejection switch directs shavings left or right
SKU 1594K
GTIN Number N/A
Amperage (A) N/A
No Load RPM N/A
Cutting Depth N/A
Cord Length N/A
Length N/A
Included Storage N/A
Package Contents N/A
Warranty N/A

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

1. Love this planner Review by BamBam

I have used other planners. but i have found the bosch to the best one to me. we do a lot of trim work where hand planning is needed. it is light and balanced. makes edge planing 3/4, on site, easy. powerful little motor is a plus. would definitely recommend. (Posted on 9/26/2013)

2. Compact Powerhouse Review by DIYGUY

This guy is deceptively powerful. You pick up this little power tool and think "this is cute", but when you squeeze the trigger you realize "wow, this thing has teeth!" It does a great job at removing material quickly and cleanly. I wish Bosch would make a table planer for bigger projects. (Posted on 9/26/2013)

3. I appreciate this tool more each time I use it. Review by kymije

This tool is used primarily for fitting doors and installing cabinets. It just doesn't do anything wrong.. Plenty of power so motor does not slow down. The chip ejection port works.It is very nice to be able to quickly and easily change which side the chips will go. I also use hand planes and this power planer feels much the same except that I don't have to push hard. The blades are very sharp and stay that way. I don't know how long they will last since I am still using the originals after many months. If you have a need for a power planer and use it correctly, this is the one to buy. (Posted on 9/26/2013)

4. Accurate and user friendly Review by Danny

I have not used my planer much but when I have it has ended up being a good fit. It is loud and dirty and I like it! The fence works well and depth is intuitive and accurate. I would recommend it to fellow tradesmen. (Posted on 9/26/2013)

5. the older 3258 was better Review by mrcork

When my 3258 planner died after 13 years of perfect performance I was sad that it's design had been changed. I replaced it with a 1594K and I have to say the new design is quite poor and unworthy of Bosch. Since the 1594's purchase I have nicked or damaged several finished surfaces due to it's weak park rest spring. The 3258 model was perfect and should have left it alone, or at the very least made the 1594 with a electric brake. I will continue to be a diehard Bosch fan, minus the new planner. (Posted on 9/26/2013)

6. Powerful Planer Review by Danl2Bhandy

This is one powerful tool! I have used it only a few times but it has impressed me nevertheless. This is the first time I have owned a planer but in the times I have used it I am convinced it is a well designed machine. It was quite easy to operate and the proof is in the end results; it trimmed the wood smoothly and didn't jump or catch. I'm happy with the purchase. (Posted on 9/26/2013)

7. Great product and Competively Priced Review by Koolaid

This portable planer has saved my butt on more than a few jobs this year alone. I have owned it for just over a year and have used it on 3 jobs remodels already. It's powerful, adjustable, and affordable. I have used it for customizing LVL shims for solid blocking in structural application. I used it to level floor joists in a 80 year old bathroom. I also have used it to rebuild multiple solid core doors in a 100 year old house remodel. Never had a problem with power or with adjustability. (Posted on 9/26/2013)

8. An excellent planer for my first such tool! Review by Virg

On my first job after purchasing this tool I found I should have owned this unit for some time. It performed superbly and met all my expectations. I would recommend it to others. (Posted on 9/26/2013)

9. An Excellent planner that lives up to the Bosch name. Review by Sully

I've owned two planers in the past. Both were just so-so, and neither held up very well. I decided to go with the Bosch planer this time (I've been very satisified with my other Bosch power tools). I definately made the right decision. This planer is smooth to operate and leaves a smooth finish, no chatter. It has power to spare and has yet to bog down. The edge guide is the best I've used. The edge guides on my old planers were too narrow and I had to be extra carefull to keep the planers level. (Posted on 9/26/2013)

10. great tool Review by Alex

this is the first one i bought. never had any problem, don't want different one (Posted on 9/26/2013)

11. Excellent Tool Review by Tim

I've owned several planers, this Bosch planer has satisfied my needs in all that I've needed to do, from cabinet making to general contracting needs. The fence takes some getting use to, but once you get the feel for it, it works fine! (Posted on 9/26/2013)

12. Great planer Review by Ron Clark

A hand planer with a adjustable fence fits the bill for the job i need it for (Posted on 9/26/2013)

13. Unusable out of box Review by Hardwood

Product was unusable out of the box. The front shoe was misaligned compared to the rear shoe - no adjustment is possible. When planing, it cut angled grooves in surface instead of making them smooth. Upon return to store, all on shelf were also misaligned. (Posted on 9/26/2013)

14. light weight Review by bowhunter

Purchased a month ago to use on hickory and oak trim. Light, easy to handle , easy to set depth , bag collectes majority of material to keep work area clean and dust free.  (Posted on 9/26/2013)

Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Bosch 1594K - 3-1/4 In. 6.5 A Planer Kit

How do you rate this product? *

Rating
Value
Quality
Price

Bosch Standard Warranty

Robert Bosch Tool Corporation ("Seller") warrants to the original purchaser only, that all BOSCH portable and benchtop power tools will be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase. SELLER'S SOLE OBLIGATION AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY under this Limited Warranty and, to the extent permitted by law, any warranty or condition implied by law, shall be the repair or replacement of parts, without charge, which are defective in material or workmanship and which have not been misused, carelessly handled, or misrepaired by persons other than Seller or Authorized Service Station. To make a claim under this Limited Warranty, you must return the complete portable or benchtop power tool product, transportation prepaid, to any BOSCH Factory Service Center or Authorized Service Station. For Authorized BOSCH Power Tool Service Stations, please refer to your phone directory.

THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ACCESSORY ITEMS SUCH AS CIRCULAR SAW BLADES, DRILL BITS, ROUTER BITS, JIGSAW BLADES, SANDING BELTS, GRINDING WHEELS AND OTHER RELATED ITEMS.

ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE. SOME STATES IN THE U.S., SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.

IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING FROM THE SALE OR USE OF THIS PRODUCT. SOME STATES IN THE U.S. AND SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.

THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE IN THE U.S., PROVINCE TO PROVINCE IN CANADA AND FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.

THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PORTABLE AND BENCHTOP ELECTRIC TOOLS SOLD WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CANADA AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF PUERTO RICO. FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE WITHIN OTHER COUNTRIES, CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BOSCH DEALER OR IMPORTER.

Questions:

There are no product questions yet.

Ask a question and Give an answer. Help your fellow customer.

Ask Your Question

* Required Fields

Frequently bought together

Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.

Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought select all