• Free Shipping
  • Bosch Tools Gold Partner
Search Site

Bosch 1297DK - 1/4 Sheet Orbital Finishing Sander Kit with SheetLoc™

Be the first to review this product

Sheet Finishing Sander
$61.75
Bosch Product Multimedia

Bosch sanders are designed for use by both tradesmen and serious woodworkers.

Features

• Features the SheetLoc™ sandpaper attachment system - pulls regular sandpaper flat and tight for fast and easy installation; efficient, uniform sanding, and longer paper life
  • Rubberized paper clamps for firm, no-slip grip, accepts stick-on paper
  • Through-the-pad dust collection for cleaner workspace
  • Bosch microfilter dust canister with integrated paper filter optimal filtering system of fine dust - captures particles as small as a 1/2 micron
SKU 1297DK
Response Time N/A
GTIN Number N/A

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

1. Holds paper & is easy to load Review by KeyWestNole

I bought this sander on recommendation from my father-in-law because I was tired of the metal clamps on my other sanders - one of which kept bending and not holding the sandpaper. The SheetLocâ„¢ Sandpaper Attachment System & Rubberized paper clamps are great. It holds the paper better and it's easier to load. I've had this sander for several months and have used it many times. I like it! (Posted on 9/26/2013)

2. This product holds the sheet with no slippage, is light weight and performs as expected. Review by Scott

Very nice sander. The paper locking clamps are easy to use and holds the 1/4 sheets firmly with no paper slippage. The unit removes material fast with minimal vibration and is light weight and easy to use. Looking forward to many years of dependable use and would recommend it to anyone from the weekend worrier to the professional craftsmen. (Posted on 9/26/2013)

Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Bosch 1297DK - 1/4 Sheet Orbital Finishing Sander Kit with SheetLoc™

How do you rate this product? *

Rating
Price
Value
Quality

Questions:

There are no product questions yet.

Ask a question and Give an answer. Help your fellow customer.

Ask Your Question

* Required Fields

Frequently bought together

Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.

Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought select all